Reach Out And Photograph Someone...
By Camera Or Cell Phone
"Is this the party to whom I am speaking?"--Lily Tomlin as Ernestine
There was some concern in
various corners of our industry that not enough young people were becoming
interested in photography, but it turns out that 18-22 year olds are
happily snapping digital images; the only difference is that they're
using their cell phones. Everyone agrees it's a good idea to take
a camera along because you never know when a photo opportunity is going
to present itself and these days nobody goes anywhere, especially young
people, without their cell phones.
Plug-In Of The Month
Mac OS X Plug-Ins
Scanner: Take Your Choice
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review