Reach Out And Photograph Someone...
By Camera Or Cell Phone
"Is this the party to whom I am speaking?"--Lily Tomlin as Ernestine
There was some concern in
various corners of our industry that not enough young people were becoming
interested in photography, but it turns out that 18-22 year olds are
happily snapping digital images; the only difference is that they're
using their cell phones. Everyone agrees it's a good idea to take
a camera along because you never know when a photo opportunity is going
to present itself and these days nobody goes anywhere, especially young
people, without their cell phones.
Plug-In Of The Month
Mac OS X Plug-Ins
Scanner: Take Your Choice
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)