Reach Out And Photograph Someone...
By Camera Or Cell Phone
"Is this the party to whom I am speaking?"--Lily Tomlin as Ernestine
There was some concern in
various corners of our industry that not enough young people were becoming
interested in photography, but it turns out that 18-22 year olds are
happily snapping digital images; the only difference is that they're
using their cell phones. Everyone agrees it's a good idea to take
a camera along because you never know when a photo opportunity is going
to present itself and these days nobody goes anywhere, especially young
people, without their cell phones.
Plug-In Of The Month
Mac OS X Plug-Ins
Scanner: Take Your Choice
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- If You’re a Nikon Shooter These Stylin’ High-Top Canvas Sneakers Are the Shoes for You!