Imaging And Your Health
Because of the huge amount
of equipment photographers lug around some of us are cursed with back
and feet problems. Since digital imaging, especially the postproduction
aspects, seems more passive you might think that there are no similar
health dangers lurking around the corner, but you would be wrong.
3M Optical Systems Division
Adobe Systems Inc.
Canon Computer Systems Inc.
Puffin Designs, Inc.
Sentinel Imaging, Inc.
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885