How would You Like To Write An e Book
"Nature and books belong to the eyes that see them."--Ralph Waldo Emerson
All kinds of photographers, from amateurs to aspiring pros to professionals, are using e-books to share their vision or sell their services to potential clients. While Microsoft (www.microsoft.com) and Adobe (www.adobe.com) would like you to believe that there is only one--theirs of, course--format for producing an e-book, the reality is that photographers are successfully producing them in many ways.
You don't need a Pocket PC to read an e-book; any laptop or desktop computer will do. That's why any commonly used visual format will work when you decide to publish an e-book. After it's created, it can be saved onto a CD-ROM disc or downloaded from a web site and read by a computer or Portable Data Assistant (PDA). You can create an e-book using one of many different formats and the decision about which one to use can have a bearing not only on how easy the e-book will be to produce but how widespread its distribution will be.
Plug-In Of The Month
Add Sound To Images
Get Your CDs Organized
Fix Your Images
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)