Hard Disk Survival Tactics And Beyond
"Sometime you get
the bear and sometimes it gets you--old."--
One of the many indisputable
rules of the digital imaging universe is that if you have a hard disk,
sooner or later you're going to have hard disk problems. While
most photographers would never tolerate the kind of problems in our
camera equipment that regularly occurs with computers, hard disk problems
seem almost inevitable-if you use your computer more than casually.
However, unlike the photo lab film processor that eats (what you are
sure are) award winning slides, there are software remedies available
that can help fix hard disk problems and resurrect the digital images
that you just spent five hours creating.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action