Q&A For Digital Photography
This department will attempt to provide solutions to problems readers may have getting into and using digital cameras, scanning, and using digital photographic images with a computer and different kinds of software. All questions sent to me will be answered with the most appropriate information I can access and provide. However, not all questions and answers will appear in this department. Readers can send questions to me addressed to Shutterbug magazine, through the Shutterbug website, directly via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by US Mail to: PO Box 2830, Lompoc, CA 93438.
The Best & Most
Efficient Way To Use A Scanner
of the most popular and successful scanner lines is Epson. Even though
Epson provides their own software drivers for their highest performance
scanner models they also bundle LaserSoft's SilverFast Ai with
the product. In fact, quite a number of years ago I became acquainted
with LaserSoft's SilverFast and its owner and founder Karl Heinz
Zahorsky when his relationship with Epson began with Epson's first
high-performance professional scanner, the Expression 836XL.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before