The Digital Darkroom
Working With The Desktop
I've worked in a conventional,
wet darkroom almost all of my life. I can remember see-sawing black
and white film back and forth through open trays to develop it when
I was about 10 years old. I've been there and done that.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?