The Digital Darkroom
Making Quick Mask Selections
There are many
different ways to make selections in Photoshop. Here's one that
I find works well with lots of different types of images. For this demonstration,
I had a nice portrait of my friend, Earl Eshenauer, but a distracting
background. I wanted to move Earl's picture onto a better type of
background. Here's how I did it using the Quick Mask mode.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?