Digital Options For Medium And Large Format Camera Owners
Digital back makers for medium
and large format cameras happily search for the ultimate image-making
machine. In my view, they may be cheerfully unaware that the devices they
are busily producing may not have anything to attach them to in a few
years because no company is making affordable, under $2000, backs. Sorry
Charlie, but for $7000 I can almost buy an EOS-1Ds, which is Canon's
suggested upgrade path for medium format owners looking to go digital.
Imacon Ixpress 528C
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?