Digital Options For Medium And Large Format Camera Owners
Digital back makers for medium
and large format cameras happily search for the ultimate image-making
machine. In my view, they may be cheerfully unaware that the devices they
are busily producing may not have anything to attach them to in a few
years because no company is making affordable, under $2000, backs. Sorry
Charlie, but for $7000 I can almost buy an EOS-1Ds, which is Canon's
suggested upgrade path for medium format owners looking to go digital.
Imacon Ixpress 528C
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review