DigiLabs StudioShare iPhone App
DigiLabs promotes itself as a one-stop shop for press printed products for photographers. Photographers get to have their own site branding for client web galleries and the selling of prints, books, albums and other products. Once an event is shot photographers use the easy upload software to create web galleries for wedding, social and business clients. DigiLabs handles all fulfillment and transaction fees. Image enhancement, custom pricing and profiling for image customization are all included.
The latest enhancement to their service is the StudioShare iPhone app, free to all DigiLabs web gallery photographers. Just as on the web site, the app carries the photographer’s logo and branding. It can be updated in real time with the photographer’s gallery and allows secure ordering of prints and other products for clients. The app is available on all iPhone and iTouch models including the 3GS.
To learn more about StudioShare visit www.digilabspro.com/app/
To learn about pricing, products and to try out a web gallery for 30 days for free visit www.digilabspro.com.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai