DigiLabs StudioShare iPhone App
DigiLabs promotes itself as a one-stop shop for press printed products for photographers. Photographers get to have their own site branding for client web galleries and the selling of prints, books, albums and other products. Once an event is shot photographers use the easy upload software to create web galleries for wedding, social and business clients. DigiLabs handles all fulfillment and transaction fees. Image enhancement, custom pricing and profiling for image customization are all included.
The latest enhancement to their service is the StudioShare iPhone app, free to all DigiLabs web gallery photographers. Just as on the web site, the app carries the photographer’s logo and branding. It can be updated in real time with the photographer’s gallery and allows secure ordering of prints and other products for clients. The app is available on all iPhone and iTouch models including the 3GS.
To learn more about StudioShare visit www.digilabspro.com/app/
To learn about pricing, products and to try out a web gallery for 30 days for free visit www.digilabspro.com.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before