Digigear’s EZ3D Photo Print
The EZ3D Photo Print starter kit includes the software, one EZ3D Photo Frame, one 4" x 6" lens for landscape photos and one 6" x 4" lens for portrait photos. This package retails for $39.99. For printing additional photos, the EZ3D Photo Print Refill kit is available and includes two 4" x 6" landscape lenses, two 6" x 4" portrait lenses and four EZ3D Photo Frames. The refill kit retails for $24.99.
Currently you can find EZ3D Photo Print at a number of specialty retailers including B&H Photo Video, Meritline, TigerDirect and a host of independent photo retailers. If you need more information about EZ3D Photo Print visit their website at www.ez3dphoto.com or www.digigearinc.com.
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera Review