Digigear’s EZ3D Photo Print
The EZ3D Photo Print starter kit includes the software, one EZ3D Photo Frame, one 4" x 6" lens for landscape photos and one 6" x 4" lens for portrait photos. This package retails for $39.99. For printing additional photos, the EZ3D Photo Print Refill kit is available and includes two 4" x 6" landscape lenses, two 6" x 4" portrait lenses and four EZ3D Photo Frames. The refill kit retails for $24.99.
Currently you can find EZ3D Photo Print at a number of specialty retailers including B&H Photo Video, Meritline, TigerDirect and a host of independent photo retailers. If you need more information about EZ3D Photo Print visit their website at www.ez3dphoto.com or www.digigearinc.com.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras