Digigear’s EZ3D Photo Print
The EZ3D Photo Print starter kit includes the software, one EZ3D Photo Frame, one 4" x 6" lens for landscape photos and one 6" x 4" lens for portrait photos. This package retails for $39.99. For printing additional photos, the EZ3D Photo Print Refill kit is available and includes two 4" x 6" landscape lenses, two 6" x 4" portrait lenses and four EZ3D Photo Frames. The refill kit retails for $24.99.
Currently you can find EZ3D Photo Print at a number of specialty retailers including B&H Photo Video, Meritline, TigerDirect and a host of independent photo retailers. If you need more information about EZ3D Photo Print visit their website at www.ez3dphoto.com or www.digigearinc.com.
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens
- Look at These Spectacular Images of the “Underwater Northern Lights” by Nature Shooter Brett Chatwin