Dice America Wi-Pics & Data Association
The problem Wi-Pics solves for the photographer is not just moving images from Point A to Point B, but giving them the ability to easily search and retrieve images directly after they are captured, thus increasing sales. Event shooters can use unique barcodes that they can give to their customer so they can easily find their images instead of searching web page after web page. School photographers can shoot students in any order they want. They scan the student's info, package(s) ordered and whatever else they may need to fulfill the order at the time of capture. Now everything they need is done at the time the picture is taken, streamlining the workflow for them.
For more information on the Wi-Pics wireless digital image system contact: www.diceamerica.com.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups