Dice America Wi-Pics & Data Association
The problem Wi-Pics solves for the photographer is not just moving images from Point A to Point B, but giving them the ability to easily search and retrieve images directly after they are captured, thus increasing sales. Event shooters can use unique barcodes that they can give to their customer so they can easily find their images instead of searching web page after web page. School photographers can shoot students in any order they want. They scan the student's info, package(s) ordered and whatever else they may need to fulfill the order at the time of capture. Now everything they need is done at the time the picture is taken, streamlining the workflow for them.
For more information on the Wi-Pics wireless digital image system contact: www.diceamerica.com.
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Canon Intros EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with Faster Autofocus & Built-In Electronic Viewfinder
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image