Dice America Wi-Pics & Data Association
The problem Wi-Pics solves for the photographer is not just moving images from Point A to Point B, but giving them the ability to easily search and retrieve images directly after they are captured, thus increasing sales. Event shooters can use unique barcodes that they can give to their customer so they can easily find their images instead of searching web page after web page. School photographers can shoot students in any order they want. They scan the student's info, package(s) ordered and whatever else they may need to fulfill the order at the time of capture. Now everything they need is done at the time the picture is taken, streamlining the workflow for them.
For more information on the Wi-Pics wireless digital image system contact: www.diceamerica.com.
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos