Dell UltraSharp U2410 LCD Display; They Call It Premier Color…And It Is Page 2
Purchasing the Dell UltraSharp U2410 has been one of the best investments I have made for my digital darkroom. I obtained much more than I expected and paid less than I have for any of my pro-graphics LCD displays. One of the things I most appreciate is that this Dell display has more than proved a theory I have had for a long time about digital photography: if you can’t see all of what the image looks like on screen, you have little control over the results.
For more information, contact Dell at: www.dell.com.
David B. Brooks can be reached via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition