Dell UltraSharp U2410 LCD Display; They Call It Premier Color…And It Is Page 2
Purchasing the Dell UltraSharp U2410 has been one of the best investments I have made for my digital darkroom. I obtained much more than I expected and paid less than I have for any of my pro-graphics LCD displays. One of the things I most appreciate is that this Dell display has more than proved a theory I have had for a long time about digital photography: if you can’t see all of what the image looks like on screen, you have little control over the results.
For more information, contact Dell at: www.dell.com.
David B. Brooks can be reached via e-mail at: email@example.com.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)