Delkin Devices Offers 16GB UDMA CompactFlash Card
Photographers without UDMA enabled digital cameras and camera backs can apply the technology's benefits to their workflow process right away. The enhanced card-to-computer transfer times are striking. Delkin's UDMA CompactFlash Pro cards, when used with the company's UDMA enabled FireWire reader and adapters, dramatically reduce the time needed to download digital image files to a computer.
Delkin's PRO memory card line combines high speed and high capacity with reliability. This is accomplished by using high grade SLC NAND flash products, advanced controller design, and quality control guidelines based on ISO:9001 standards. The company has supported Lifetime warranties on its memory products for over 20 years. The MSRP for the 16GB card is $399.99. Delkin's PRO line of memory cards and other innovative digital camera accessories may be found in camera stores and distributors worldwide, as well as the company's website at www.delkin.com.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count