Delkin Devices Offers 16GB UDMA CompactFlash Card
Photographers without UDMA enabled digital cameras and camera backs can apply the technology's benefits to their workflow process right away. The enhanced card-to-computer transfer times are striking. Delkin's UDMA CompactFlash Pro cards, when used with the company's UDMA enabled FireWire reader and adapters, dramatically reduce the time needed to download digital image files to a computer.
Delkin's PRO memory card line combines high speed and high capacity with reliability. This is accomplished by using high grade SLC NAND flash products, advanced controller design, and quality control guidelines based on ISO:9001 standards. The company has supported Lifetime warranties on its memory products for over 20 years. The MSRP for the 16GB card is $399.99. Delkin's PRO line of memory cards and other innovative digital camera accessories may be found in camera stores and distributors worldwide, as well as the company's website at www.delkin.com.
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- 6 Photographers Capture Same Person But Results Vary Widely Because of a Twist (VIDEO)