Delkin Devices Offers 16GB UDMA CompactFlash Card
Photographers without UDMA enabled digital cameras and camera backs can apply the technology's benefits to their workflow process right away. The enhanced card-to-computer transfer times are striking. Delkin's UDMA CompactFlash Pro cards, when used with the company's UDMA enabled FireWire reader and adapters, dramatically reduce the time needed to download digital image files to a computer.
Delkin's PRO memory card line combines high speed and high capacity with reliability. This is accomplished by using high grade SLC NAND flash products, advanced controller design, and quality control guidelines based on ISO:9001 standards. The company has supported Lifetime warranties on its memory products for over 20 years. The MSRP for the 16GB card is $399.99. Delkin's PRO line of memory cards and other innovative digital camera accessories may be found in camera stores and distributors worldwide, as well as the company's website at www.delkin.com.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time