Delkin Devices Offers 16GB UDMA CompactFlash Card
Photographers without UDMA enabled digital cameras and camera backs can apply the technology's benefits to their workflow process right away. The enhanced card-to-computer transfer times are striking. Delkin's UDMA CompactFlash Pro cards, when used with the company's UDMA enabled FireWire reader and adapters, dramatically reduce the time needed to download digital image files to a computer.
Delkin's PRO memory card line combines high speed and high capacity with reliability. This is accomplished by using high grade SLC NAND flash products, advanced controller design, and quality control guidelines based on ISO:9001 standards. The company has supported Lifetime warranties on its memory products for over 20 years. The MSRP for the 16GB card is $399.99. Delkin's PRO line of memory cards and other innovative digital camera accessories may be found in camera stores and distributors worldwide, as well as the company's website at www.delkin.com.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before