Delkin Devices Offers 16GB UDMA CompactFlash Card
Photographers without UDMA enabled digital cameras and camera backs can apply the technology's benefits to their workflow process right away. The enhanced card-to-computer transfer times are striking. Delkin's UDMA CompactFlash Pro cards, when used with the company's UDMA enabled FireWire reader and adapters, dramatically reduce the time needed to download digital image files to a computer.
Delkin's PRO memory card line combines high speed and high capacity with reliability. This is accomplished by using high grade SLC NAND flash products, advanced controller design, and quality control guidelines based on ISO:9001 standards. The company has supported Lifetime warranties on its memory products for over 20 years. The MSRP for the 16GB card is $399.99. Delkin's PRO line of memory cards and other innovative digital camera accessories may be found in camera stores and distributors worldwide, as well as the company's website at www.delkin.com.
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review