Delkin 700X CompactFlash Card
The UDMA 6 enabled memory cards offer transfer rates up to 105MB/s and write speeds of 67MB/s, making them ideal for demanding digital SLR applications and video modes such as slow motion recording. "If you've experienced dropped frames in high-definition video, lag time while shooting in RAW, or agonizingly long downloads to your computer, this card is going to solve all of that for you," explains Marketing Manager, Anna Lopez. "Because we build cards primarily for photography, we carefully matched this card's qualities to the needs that are driven by the latest cameras and camcorders."
The CF 700X cards begin shipping today in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, with a 128GB shipping within the month. Delkin's industry leading lifetime warranty & US based technical support accompany the line-up, with image and data recovery offered free of charge. The new cards are now shipping to specialty photography and videography retailers worldwide, and are also available through the Delkin Devices website.
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Canon Intros EOS M5 Mirrorless Camera with Faster Autofocus & Built-In Electronic Viewfinder
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image