Delkin 700X CompactFlash Card
The UDMA 6 enabled memory cards offer transfer rates up to 105MB/s and write speeds of 67MB/s, making them ideal for demanding digital SLR applications and video modes such as slow motion recording. "If you've experienced dropped frames in high-definition video, lag time while shooting in RAW, or agonizingly long downloads to your computer, this card is going to solve all of that for you," explains Marketing Manager, Anna Lopez. "Because we build cards primarily for photography, we carefully matched this card's qualities to the needs that are driven by the latest cameras and camcorders."
The CF 700X cards begin shipping today in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, with a 128GB shipping within the month. Delkin's industry leading lifetime warranty & US based technical support accompany the line-up, with image and data recovery offered free of charge. The new cards are now shipping to specialty photography and videography retailers worldwide, and are also available through the Delkin Devices website.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)