Delkin 633X UHS-I SDHC Memory Card
The Elite 633 card utilizes the Secure Digital Association’s “Ultra High Speed” (UHS-I) specification, which enables bus-interface speeds up to 104 Megabytes per second and full backwards compatibility among SDHC and SDXC host devices for seamless integration in today’s devices . When paired with UHS enabled equipment such as Nikon’s D7000 and Canon’s T3i, benefits such as real-time broadcasting and simultaneous recording become attainable for the first time. Additional features like advanced Error Correction Code (ECC), reliable Wear Leveling, and storage integrity in harsh conditions (including static, vibration, shock & UV light exposure) make this a buzz worthy card among the professional imaging crowd.
“We expect the new speed capabilities to have a substantial impact on videography in particular,” explains Marketing Manager Anna Lopez. “Limitations that have existed in digital imaging for years are all of a sudden lifted, and we are anxious to see more industries moving over to digital capture because of it.”
The Delkin Elite 633 card will be offered in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities, with a 64GB SDXC version planned for the near future. Delkin’s industry leading lifetime warranty & San Diego based technical support accompany the line-up, with image and data recovery offered free of charge. Cards will begin shipping on April 13th to specialty photography and videography retailers worldwide for a retail price of $139.99, $249.99 & $439.99 respectively.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action