Delkin 420X CompactFlash Line
Delkin's PRO memory card line combines blazing fast speeds and increased capacity with unmatched reliability. Every card is manufactured with high grade NAND flash, advanced controller design, and quality control guidelines based on ISO:9001 standards. Additionally, built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) automatically detects and corrects any errors that might occur during data transfer. Delkin's 420X CF cards are fully compliant with current CompactFlash specifications with support for Ultra DMA (UDMA) mode 6. These high-speed cards are able to instantaneously store highresolution images and HD video, making recording faster and easier than ever.
Delkin has supported Lifetime warranties on its memory products for over 20 years and maintains a U.S. based support center where genuine human assistance is consistently available Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm PST. Delkin's 420X PRO line of CompactFlash memory cards and other innovative digital camera accessories may be found in camera stores and distributors worldwide, as well as the company's website at www.delkin.com.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?