The SensorScope enables you to quickly inspect the camera sensor to see if it needs cleaning in the first place. The SensorVac is a miniature vacuum specifically designed to remove loose particles from the sensor chamber, including those that may be "stuck" due to an electrostatic charge. It is designed with a brush tip to safeguard against damage to the sensor. More stubborn pieces or wet contaminants, such as the camera's internal lubricant, are removed with the use of the SensorWand and SensorSolution. The SensorWands are double sided, designed for quick, one wand cleaning and drying of the sensor. The SensorSolution is among the few cleaning products offered to the photographic industry that is safe to transport by air. Each of these products is unique, and combined provide a cleaning solution for digital single lens reflex cameras anyone can use. A refill kit is sold separately to replenish the supply of wands and solutions.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)