The SensorScope enables you to quickly inspect the camera sensor to see if it needs cleaning in the first place. The SensorVac is a miniature vacuum specifically designed to remove loose particles from the sensor chamber, including those that may be "stuck" due to an electrostatic charge. It is designed with a brush tip to safeguard against damage to the sensor. More stubborn pieces or wet contaminants, such as the camera's internal lubricant, are removed with the use of the SensorWand and SensorSolution. The SensorWands are double sided, designed for quick, one wand cleaning and drying of the sensor. The SensorSolution is among the few cleaning products offered to the photographic industry that is safe to transport by air. Each of these products is unique, and combined provide a cleaning solution for digital single lens reflex cameras anyone can use. A refill kit is sold separately to replenish the supply of wands and solutions.
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay