Davis & Sanford Magnum XG13 Tripod and FX13 Head
Shipped with the Magnum XG13, the FX13 Head is manufactured with the new Davis & Sanford advanced, built-in fluid system. The fluid system is ideal for DSLR shoots in video mode as well as shooting stills of fast-moving subjects like birds. The FX13 Head also incorporates a switchable counterbalance system to prevent camera dumping and a long and short quick-release plate for video and still photography variable balance control.
Made of high-quality, low-weight aluminum alloy, the FX13 can carry a capacity of up to 13 lbs. The head has three spirit levels to ensure perfect leveling and an ergonomically designed single pan-and-tilt handle for maximum comfort. The three-way head has 360-degree pan, 90-degree down, and 60-degree upward tilt plus landscape and portrait tilt mode.
The Magnum XG13 Tripod aluminum alloy legs have also been redesigned to offer better ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism, and improved quick action leg locks. The leg ranges from a maximum working height of 72” to as low as 8”.
The Magnum XG13 provides speedy setup coupled with added security with quick action, lever-type leg locks, a low-angle adapter and leg warmers. The tripod is ideal for use with DSLR cameras, medium-format camcorders or scope use.
The newly designed Davis & Sanford Magnum XG13 Tripod and FX13 Head are available today through Tiffen resellers for a street price of USD 189.00.
For more information about Davis & Sanford tripods, please visit http://www.tiffen.com/products.html?tablename=davissanford.
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)