The Darkroom: Strip, Clean, And Overhaul
"A house is a machine for living."--Le Corbusier
Any machine needs maintenance.
Here's how I maintain my darkroom: a "strip, clean, and
overhaul" in engineering terms, or a tune-up in automobile terms.
Every 600 prints, or six months... Well, it's not that regular,
but you know what I mean. Do it now, before the winter darkroom season
And Now, The Gear...
And The Wet Side,
Crown Photo Systems (Minilab
Jobo Fototechnic Inc. (Nova)
Kinetronics Corporation (Darkroom
Liberty Photo Products (Minilab
Loon Photographic Inc. (Minilab
Minilab Supply Store (Minilab
Photographic Solutions, Inc.
Seneca Tec (CHEM-KWIK)
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- Exploring Fujifilm’s ACROS Film Simulation Mode