The Darkroom: Strip, Clean, And Overhaul
"A house is a machine for living."--Le Corbusier
Any machine needs maintenance.
Here's how I maintain my darkroom: a "strip, clean, and
overhaul" in engineering terms, or a tune-up in automobile terms.
Every 600 prints, or six months... Well, it's not that regular,
but you know what I mean. Do it now, before the winter darkroom season
And Now, The Gear...
And The Wet Side,
Crown Photo Systems (Minilab
Jobo Fototechnic Inc. (Nova)
Kinetronics Corporation (Darkroom
Liberty Photo Products (Minilab
Loon Photographic Inc. (Minilab
Minilab Supply Store (Minilab
Photographic Solutions, Inc.
Seneca Tec (CHEM-KWIK)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before