The Darkroom: Strip, Clean, And Overhaul
"A house is a machine for living."--Le Corbusier
Any machine needs maintenance.
Here's how I maintain my darkroom: a "strip, clean, and
overhaul" in engineering terms, or a tune-up in automobile terms.
Every 600 prints, or six months... Well, it's not that regular,
but you know what I mean. Do it now, before the winter darkroom season
And Now, The Gear...
And The Wet Side,
Crown Photo Systems (Minilab
Jobo Fototechnic Inc. (Nova)
Kinetronics Corporation (Darkroom
Liberty Photo Products (Minilab
Loon Photographic Inc. (Minilab
Minilab Supply Store (Minilab
Photographic Solutions, Inc.
Seneca Tec (CHEM-KWIK)
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action