The Darkroom: Strip, Clean, And Overhaul
"A house is a machine for living."--Le Corbusier
Any machine needs maintenance.
Here's how I maintain my darkroom: a "strip, clean, and
overhaul" in engineering terms, or a tune-up in automobile terms.
Every 600 prints, or six months... Well, it's not that regular,
but you know what I mean. Do it now, before the winter darkroom season
And Now, The Gear...
And The Wet Side,
Crown Photo Systems (Minilab
Jobo Fototechnic Inc. (Nova)
Kinetronics Corporation (Darkroom
Liberty Photo Products (Minilab
Loon Photographic Inc. (Minilab
Minilab Supply Store (Minilab
Photographic Solutions, Inc.
Seneca Tec (CHEM-KWIK)
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)