The Darkroom: Strip, Clean, And Overhaul
"A house is a machine for living."--Le Corbusier
Any machine needs maintenance.
Here's how I maintain my darkroom: a "strip, clean, and
overhaul" in engineering terms, or a tune-up in automobile terms.
Every 600 prints, or six months... Well, it's not that regular,
but you know what I mean. Do it now, before the winter darkroom season
And Now, The Gear...
And The Wet Side,
Crown Photo Systems (Minilab
Jobo Fototechnic Inc. (Nova)
Kinetronics Corporation (Darkroom
Liberty Photo Products (Minilab
Loon Photographic Inc. (Minilab
Minilab Supply Store (Minilab
Photographic Solutions, Inc.
Seneca Tec (CHEM-KWIK)
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Johnny Tang’s Eye-Catching Self-Portraits Are Definitely Not Your Typical “Selfies”