Getting The Most From Enlarger Lenses
Enlarger lenses are generally
grouped into three price categories. I refer to them as: amateur lenses
(very cheap), regular "professional" lenses (moderately
priced), and apochromatic (APO) lenses (very expensive).
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!