DARKROOM Version 9.1
The ExpressDigital DARKROOM line of photography workflow software products including DARKROOM Core, Professional and Assembly Editions have all been upgraded. Version 9.1 adds new features, new cameras and printers, and highly-requested improvements including Windows 7 compatibility.
“When we purchased the DARKROOM products, the very first thing we wanted to do was to gather feedback from existing users,” explains Brian Woodchek, Darkroom Software, LLC, President. “It didn't take long to learn that customers wanted the software to be brought up to date and wanted it done quickly. Our customers rely on DARKROOM to turn their pictures into profits, and we wanted to expand on that tradition.
Our desire is that people using the new features in 9.1 can pay for the upgrade within hours of use.”
Version 9.1 not only improves functionality to the popular photography business software, it also introduces new features including automated Photo Emailing, an Auto-Print feature, and on-screen live-view for select Canon cameras, among several other enhancements. Almost every current Nikon and Canon SLR will now shoot directly into DARKROOM and support for wireless/ftp cameras has been enhanced. In addition, new printer drivers for many Canon, Fujifilm, and Noritsu printers have been added. For a complete list of features in DARKROOM Version 9.1 go to: http://darkroomsoftware.com/announcements/Version9_1.html.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review
- Our Top 7 Camera Straps and Photo Harnesses For Carrying Your Gear Safely in Style
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway