DARKROOM Version 9.1
The ExpressDigital DARKROOM line of photography workflow software products including DARKROOM Core, Professional and Assembly Editions have all been upgraded. Version 9.1 adds new features, new cameras and printers, and highly-requested improvements including Windows 7 compatibility.
“When we purchased the DARKROOM products, the very first thing we wanted to do was to gather feedback from existing users,” explains Brian Woodchek, Darkroom Software, LLC, President. “It didn't take long to learn that customers wanted the software to be brought up to date and wanted it done quickly. Our customers rely on DARKROOM to turn their pictures into profits, and we wanted to expand on that tradition.
Our desire is that people using the new features in 9.1 can pay for the upgrade within hours of use.”
Version 9.1 not only improves functionality to the popular photography business software, it also introduces new features including automated Photo Emailing, an Auto-Print feature, and on-screen live-view for select Canon cameras, among several other enhancements. Almost every current Nikon and Canon SLR will now shoot directly into DARKROOM and support for wireless/ftp cameras has been enhanced. In addition, new printer drivers for many Canon, Fujifilm, and Noritsu printers have been added. For a complete list of features in DARKROOM Version 9.1 go to: http://darkroomsoftware.com/announcements/Version9_1.html.
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Medium Tools: My Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses, And Accessories
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)