Every photokina it seems that
fewer and fewer companies show new darkroom products. Unlike film, where
technology is constantly advancing, darkroom technology is more static.
The basic design of the photographic enlarger hasn't changed much
since the earliest days of photography.
Digital To Silver
Wash & Dry
Keep It Clean
Other Darkroom Gear
Papers And Chemistry
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design
- Case Air Wireless System Transfers Images from Your Camera to a Computer & Wireless Devices