Every photokina it seems that
fewer and fewer companies show new darkroom products. Unlike film, where
technology is constantly advancing, darkroom technology is more static.
The basic design of the photographic enlarger hasn't changed much
since the earliest days of photography.
Digital To Silver
Wash & Dry
Keep It Clean
Other Darkroom Gear
Papers And Chemistry
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- Exploring Fujifilm’s ACROS Film Simulation Mode