Every photokina it seems that
fewer and fewer companies show new darkroom products. Unlike film, where
technology is constantly advancing, darkroom technology is more static.
The basic design of the photographic enlarger hasn't changed much
since the earliest days of photography.
Digital To Silver
Wash & Dry
Keep It Clean
Other Darkroom Gear
Papers And Chemistry
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Get a Load of This Rare, Three-Foot Long Nikon 1200mm Super Telephoto Lens