Custom Photo Sales for Photographers' Web Sites
Printroom.com has announced a new eCommerce Plug-in that lets pro photographers sell images directly from their Web sites. Taking advantage of Printroom.com's advanced e-commerce, lab services, and fulfillment capabilities, individual or groups of photos on any Web site can be sold, printed, and shipped to customers with significant control over pricing, print options, and products.
On their own Web sites, photographers
or their Web developers simply place a "print button" beside
photos they wish to sell that says "order prints" or something
similar. The button, which can be designed however the photographer
likes, is placed onto the Web site using basic Web management tools
in HTML. When a customer clicks the button, they are transferred to
a shopping cart on the photographer's Printroom.com
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography