Custom Photo Sales for Photographers' Web Sites
Printroom.com has announced a new eCommerce Plug-in that lets pro photographers sell images directly from their Web sites. Taking advantage of Printroom.com's advanced e-commerce, lab services, and fulfillment capabilities, individual or groups of photos on any Web site can be sold, printed, and shipped to customers with significant control over pricing, print options, and products.
On their own Web sites, photographers
or their Web developers simply place a "print button" beside
photos they wish to sell that says "order prints" or something
similar. The button, which can be designed however the photographer
likes, is placed onto the Web site using basic Web management tools
in HTML. When a customer clicks the button, they are transferred to
a shopping cart on the photographer's Printroom.com
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!