Custom Photo Sales for Photographers' Web Sites
Printroom.com has announced a new eCommerce Plug-in that lets pro photographers sell images directly from their Web sites. Taking advantage of Printroom.com's advanced e-commerce, lab services, and fulfillment capabilities, individual or groups of photos on any Web site can be sold, printed, and shipped to customers with significant control over pricing, print options, and products.
On their own Web sites, photographers
or their Web developers simply place a "print button" beside
photos they wish to sell that says "order prints" or something
similar. The button, which can be designed however the photographer
likes, is placed onto the Web site using basic Web management tools
in HTML. When a customer clicks the button, they are transferred to
a shopping cart on the photographer's Printroom.com
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?