Crane Launches New Digital Fine-Art Photo Paper
Silver Rag is designed to achieve an unsurpassed tonal range and print density levels, and features a tough surface, quick dry-time, and outstanding water resistance. The paper has a weight of 300 gsm and will is available in both sheets and rolls for desktop and wide format printers. Sheet sizes include 8.5x11, A4, 13x19/A3+, 17x22, 24x36 and 35x47. Rolls will be available in widths of 17", 24", 44", and 50".
For printer profiles and additional information about Museo Silver Rag and the full portfolio of Crane's Museo Digital Printmaking Papers, please visit www.crane.com/museo.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)