Crane Launches New Digital Fine-Art Photo Paper
Silver Rag is designed to achieve an unsurpassed tonal range and print density levels, and features a tough surface, quick dry-time, and outstanding water resistance. The paper has a weight of 300 gsm and will is available in both sheets and rolls for desktop and wide format printers. Sheet sizes include 8.5x11, A4, 13x19/A3+, 17x22, 24x36 and 35x47. Rolls will be available in widths of 17", 24", 44", and 50".
For printer profiles and additional information about Museo Silver Rag and the full portfolio of Crane's Museo Digital Printmaking Papers, please visit www.crane.com/museo.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!