Covering The Photo Beat; Tripods, “Green” PhotoBooks, And A D3 HoodCap Page 2
Tenba's Gen-3 And Messenger Bags
Tenba has introduced two new lines of photographic equipment bags. The Gen-3 is a small size backpack crafted from durable, lightweight, weather-resistant Generation 840 nylon. The backpack is large enough to accommodate most 15" laptop computers as well as a D-SLR, up to three lenses, a flash, an umbrella, and lunch. It features a variety of pockets, pouches, and organizers. The Messenger bags are available in two sizes and seven colors. They are crafted from durable 1000 denier nylon and feature a custom laser-engravable name tag. Contact: Tenba, 8 Westchester Plaza, Elmsford, NY 10523; (914) 347-3300; www.tenba.com.
D3 HoodCap From Hoodman
Hoodman is now offering the D3 HoodCap that snaps into place over the LCD screen on a Nikon D3 D-SLR. The Model H-CAPD3 is optically clear, scratch-resistant, and has a retail value of $24.99. Contact: Hoodman Corporation, 20445 Gramercy Pl., Ste. #201, Torrance, CA 90501; (800) 818-3946; www.HoodmanUSA.com.
Environmentally-Friendly PhotoBooks From Unibind
In an effort to make their operations around the world safe for the environment, Unibind has introduced a new line of green products. "Green" PhotoBooks are crafted from natural and recycled materials and offer the same high quality as Unibind's professional line of books. Contact: Peleman Industries, Inc. (Unibind), 11820 Wills Rd., Ste. 100, Alpharetta, GA 30004; (800) 864-2463; www.unibind.com.
To submit information for "Roundup" please contact our New Products Editor by e-mail at: Cynthia.Boylan@sourceinterlink.com or regular mail at: Shutterbug Magazine, 1419 Chaffee Dr., Ste. #1, Titusville, FL 32780.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)