Covering The Photo Beat; PhotoLight Frames, Portfolio Cases, And A Creative Aperture Kit Page 2
Airbook Portfolio Cases From Tenba
Tenba designed their line of Airbook cases to safely transport portfolios and mounted prints. The exterior is covered with tough ballistic nylon while the body features a multilayered skeleton of air-channeled plastic panels and high-density foam covered with tricot fabric. The Airbook is available in 8.5x11", 11x14", 11x17", and 16x20" sizes with a retail value that ranges from $198-$250. Contact: Tenba, 8 Westchester Plaza, Elmsford, NY 10523; (914) 347-3300; www.Tenba.com.
Amvona's DynaTran enDurance Tripods
DynaTran enDurance tripods are made from lightweight, durable carbon fiber. They feature the ergonomically designed twist-action leg lock system, an adjustable sliding center column, and high-density foam rubber leg protectors. DynaTran enDurance tripods also offer a built-in spirit level and compass as well as a heavy-duty carrying case with shoulder strap. Contact: (866) 283-6591; www.amvona.com.
The LiteShaper Strip
The LiteShaper Strip is a new addition to the LiteShaper line of light modifiers. It features bendable panels that make it easy to use in confined spaces and is versatile enough to take the place of a hairlight, kicker, or background light to save room in a small studio or location shoot. Contact: XP Innovations, Inc., 1716 Lake Shore Drive, Ft. Worth, TX 76103; (817) 534-9737; www.liteshaper.com.
To submit information for Roundup please contact our New Products Editor by e-mail at: Cynthia_Boylan@primediamags.com or regular mail at: Shutterbug Magazine, 1419 Chaffee Dr., Ste. #1, Titusville, FL 32780.
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment