Covering The Photo Beat; Customized Stamps, Storm Cases, And A Faux Brick Column Page 2
Hardigg's Storm Cases: The iM2306 & iM2370
The Storm Case iM2306 is crafted from Hardigg's patented HPX resin and was designed to protect precision optics from the hazards of traveling. This case weighs 4.3 lbs, measures 17x6.3x6.2", and features multiple layers of cubed foam to hold items securely in place. It also features a cushioned handle, hinged feet, and press-and-pull latches.
The Storm Case iM2370 is currently available in laptop size and is made from Hardigg's patented HPX high-performance resin. It offers multiple layers of cubed foam for protection and press-and-pull latches. Large enough to accommodate a 17" laptop, it features a built-in lid organizer that can hold a three-ring binder. Contact: Hardigg Cases, 147 North Main St., South Deerfield, MA 01373; (800) 542-7344. www. hardigg.com, www.stormcase.com
Faux Brick Column
Backyard Pool Products.com recently introduced this 8-foot tall faux brick column that can be used as a photographer's prop or as wedding décor. It is made from lightweight, durable polyethylene and features a textured exterior that simulates the look and feel of natural brick. It is available in granite or white and has a retail value of $336.50. Contact: Backyard Pool Products.com, 236 Turkey Hill Rd., Bloomsbury, NJ 08804; (440) 998-5635. www.BackyardPoolProducts.com
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe