Cotton Carrier StrapShot
“StrapShot is the dream accessory for hikers,” said Brook Parker of Cotton Carrier. “It’s compatible with all backpacks and DSLRs and offers unparalleled comfort, security and speed.”
StrapShot attaches securely to any backpack strap. High-quality Velcro wings hug the backpack strap, and tether clips onto the backpack’s D-ring to prevent slippage for additional security. Cotton Carrier’s patented locking system keeps cameras securely mounted. StrapShot includes a camera hub that attaches to your camera’s tripod hole on the base of the camera. The camera hub slides in and is securely mounted into the StrapShot locking system, and releases once the camera is turned 90 degrees so that you’re ready to shoot in an instant. StrapShot works with any camera, and includes a free bonus Cotton Carrier Hand Strap to provide a super secure and comfortable grip on your camera. The StrapShot is not just limited to use with backpacks. A loop on the back of StrapShot allows it to be attached to a pants belt for use with smaller cameras.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)