Corel AfterShot Pro 2 RAW Manager
Corel’s Photo Editing group introduces AfterShot™ Pro 2. With new 64-bit processing delivering speeds said to be 4x faster than the leading competitor, AfterShot™ Pro 2 gives photographers a more responsive and productive way to work with RAW photos.
The number one multi-platform photo workflow software, AfterShot Pro 2 provides you with the ultimate in creative freedom with powerful RAW conversion, photo editing and adjustment, and photo management features. Use AfterShot Pro 2 on the platform of your choice – Windows, Mac and Linux. Load, edit and adjust thousands of RAW photos, faster than ever. Refine an unlimited number of photos while preserving the originals with non-destructive photo adjustment. Finish projects and create stunning output with this total workflow photo software.
Corel offers AfterShot Pro 2 at the new price of just $79.99, with standard and competitive upgrade prices at $59.99. Offering 4x the speed of the leading competitor, AfterShot Pro is an affordable addition to any photographer’s toolkit.
“AfterShot Pro 2 was designed to answer a single question. What’s the most important thing we can do to improve a photographer’s workflow? Our answer is lightning-speed RAW photo management for Windows, Mac and Linux,” said Greg Wood, Product Manager, Corel Photo Editing. “Substantially faster than Adobe Lightroom and roughly half the price, AfterShot Pro 2 offers improved photo editing features and new camera profiles that photographers need to create their best work.”
New AfterShot Pro 2 dramatically accelerates photo workflow:
* NEW! 64-bit power: Now 30% faster! Get even more processing power and remove memory limitations with new 64-bit architecture. Enjoy greater stability and responsiveness app-wide. AfterShot Pro 2 is 4x faster than the competition—delivering faster results and saving you more time.
* NEW! Updated RAW camera profiles: Adding 26 new profiles, AfterShot Pro 2 supports more than 250 camera profiles, including RAW formats from all major camera manufacturers. New camera profiles will be updated throughout the year. Read more about supported cameras at www.aftershotpro.com.
* NEW! Workspace enhancements: Enjoy a more fluid workflow with a modern, streamlined interface. Enhanced Zoom delivers better previewing of smaller images, and a new Image Reset button lets you undo all your changes and view your original photo in a single click.
* NEW! Complete High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools (Windows): Now available in the Windows version and coming later this summer to Mac and Linux, new HDR tools make it simple to create stunning photos with intense visual contrast. Combine multiple exposures to create a single, stunning HDR photo. Apply Smart Photo Fix, White Balance, Brightness/Contrast, Fill Light/Clarity, Local Tone Mapping, High Pass Sharpening, and Digital Noise Removal.
* NEW! Easier batch processing: Redesigned batch processing controls make it simpler and faster to configure any batch processing task.
* New! Red Eye Removal: New manual Red Eye Removal gives you precise control when cleaning up your photos.
* New! Local Contrast: Recreate the look of a high-end camera lens and make objects within an image ‘pop’ by bringing out the texture and dimension in your photos.
* NEW! Bigger Images, Better TIFF performance: 64-bit performance supports much larger images including files of up to 250 Megapixels and TIFF files larger than 30MB.
* NEW! Noise reduction by Athentech: Optimize your images with new Athentech Imaging Noise Removal. This award-winning technology automatically adjusts lighting for every pixel in a shot while maintaining true color and zero clipping.
Pricing and Availability
Designed for Windows, Mac and Linux, AfterShot Pro 2 is available now in English, German, French, Dutch, Italian and Japanese. Suggested retail pricing is $79.99. Existing registered users can purchase for the upgrade price of $59.99. For a limited time, AfterShot Pro, PaintShop® Pro X6, Apple Aperture and Adobe Lightroom 5 registered customers may purchase AfterShot Pro 2 at the upgrade price.
Complete High Dynamic Range (HDR) tools are included with the Windows version of AfterShot Pro 2 and will be coming to Mac and Linux versions as a free update in late summer 2014.
To download a free, fully-functional trial version or for more information on Corel AfterShot Pro 2 please visit www.aftershotpro.com.
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Great Holiday Deals for Photographers: 7 Fantastic Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $50