Contest Fundraiser To Benefit The Canon Envirothon
The photo contest is open to amateur photographers of all ages. Photos must be taken within the boundaries of the USA or Canada.?Prizes include Canon cameras and winning photos will be professionally framed. Complete details are available at www.NYSEnvirothon.org.?
The 2007 Canon Envirothon will be held in Geneva, NY July 29, 2007 - August 3, 2007. The event is sponsored in partnership with the National Association of Conservation Districts, the U.S. Forest Service and other conservation agencies. Each year, more than 500,000 teenagers throughout North America embark on a year-long learning process that combines in-class curriculum with hands-on field experiences to demonstrate the role people have in important environmental issues. For details about the Canon Envirothon visit the website at www.envirothon.org.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review