Contest Fundraiser To Benefit The Canon Envirothon
The photo contest is open to amateur photographers of all ages. Photos must be taken within the boundaries of the USA or Canada.?Prizes include Canon cameras and winning photos will be professionally framed. Complete details are available at www.NYSEnvirothon.org.?
The 2007 Canon Envirothon will be held in Geneva, NY July 29, 2007 - August 3, 2007. The event is sponsored in partnership with the National Association of Conservation Districts, the U.S. Forest Service and other conservation agencies. Each year, more than 500,000 teenagers throughout North America embark on a year-long learning process that combines in-class curriculum with hands-on field experiences to demonstrate the role people have in important environmental issues. For details about the Canon Envirothon visit the website at www.envirothon.org.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic