Contest Fundraiser To Benefit The Canon Envirothon
The photo contest is open to amateur photographers of all ages. Photos must be taken within the boundaries of the USA or Canada.?Prizes include Canon cameras and winning photos will be professionally framed. Complete details are available at www.NYSEnvirothon.org.?
The 2007 Canon Envirothon will be held in Geneva, NY July 29, 2007 - August 3, 2007. The event is sponsored in partnership with the National Association of Conservation Districts, the U.S. Forest Service and other conservation agencies. Each year, more than 500,000 teenagers throughout North America embark on a year-long learning process that combines in-class curriculum with hands-on field experiences to demonstrate the role people have in important environmental issues. For details about the Canon Envirothon visit the website at www.envirothon.org.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think