Contest Fundraiser To Benefit The Canon Envirothon
The photo contest is open to amateur photographers of all ages. Photos must be taken within the boundaries of the USA or Canada.?Prizes include Canon cameras and winning photos will be professionally framed. Complete details are available at www.NYSEnvirothon.org.?
The 2007 Canon Envirothon will be held in Geneva, NY July 29, 2007 - August 3, 2007. The event is sponsored in partnership with the National Association of Conservation Districts, the U.S. Forest Service and other conservation agencies. Each year, more than 500,000 teenagers throughout North America embark on a year-long learning process that combines in-class curriculum with hands-on field experiences to demonstrate the role people have in important environmental issues. For details about the Canon Envirothon visit the website at www.envirothon.org.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Get a Load of This Rare, Three-Foot Long Nikon 1200mm Super Telephoto Lens