Contest Fundraiser To Benefit The Canon Envirothon
The photo contest is open to amateur photographers of all ages. Photos must be taken within the boundaries of the USA or Canada.?Prizes include Canon cameras and winning photos will be professionally framed. Complete details are available at www.NYSEnvirothon.org.?
The 2007 Canon Envirothon will be held in Geneva, NY July 29, 2007 - August 3, 2007. The event is sponsored in partnership with the National Association of Conservation Districts, the U.S. Forest Service and other conservation agencies. Each year, more than 500,000 teenagers throughout North America embark on a year-long learning process that combines in-class curriculum with hands-on field experiences to demonstrate the role people have in important environmental issues. For details about the Canon Envirothon visit the website at www.envirothon.org.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster