ColorVision ColorPlus Update
ColorPlus is an entry level screen color correcting product for digital camera enthusiasts which offers sophisticated, easy to use color tools for professional looking images, on screen. The award winning ColorVision Spyder™ technology, introduced over four years ago for digital photofinishers and professional photographers has yielded this new entry.
ColorPlus is a Windows®-compatible hardware color sensor that corrects CRT, LCD and notebook monitors for accurate, reliable and consistent color. Users save time, ink and paper by printing their photos right the first time with less trial and error. With ColorPlus, consumers can now use the same tools as the pros to make their images studio quality. The ColorPlus sensor connects to a computer via USB and is then attached to a CRT/LCD monitor during the calibration process. The device is driven by an intuitive software and graphical user interface that offers ease of use for consumers in a few simple steps to balance screen colors.
Pricing and Availability
ColorPlus by PANTONE COLORVISION comes bundled with Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition and is available immediately in the U.S. for an estimated street price of $99 at retail outlets like CompUSA, Fry's, J&R, Micro Center, B&H, Adorama and others. PANTONE COLORVISION products are also available from www.colorvision.com.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits