Collages.net Online Posting Pricing Plans
“We’d like to thank our ever-growing customer base for helping us decrease our prices across the board,” said Collages.net CEO Kevin Casey. “Because so many photographers are actively posting images with us, and because of the popularity of our high-quality prints and products, we’ve enjoyed increased revenues. We’ve turned those revenues back into the company so that we can lower our fees and make our best-in-class products and services affordable to an even larger number of studios.”
New customers can sign up today and enjoy the best professional online image sharing presentation in the industry for only $9.99 for their first 60 days. Existing Collages.net customers who purchase prints, albums, books, album design, digital press cards, and canvas wraps from Collages.net’s line-up of top-quality products will see their monthly subscription fee drop from $70 per month to $29.
Collages.net’s new pricing plans:
• Monthly Plan – $49 per month
• Monthly Plan Special – $29 per month with the purchase of $350 in products
• Yearly Plan – $599 per year with $250 back in product credit
• Product Only Plan – Purchase products without any monthly or yearly fees
For all monthly and yearly subscribers, Collages.net has reduced its service fee to 9% (plus 3% credit card processing fee), providing even greater rewards for the company’s most loyal customers.
Regardless of the plan, every customer enjoys full access to Collages.net’s comprehensive line of professional-grade products. All customers also receive the same level of live phone, chat, and e-mail support from Collages.net’s Product and Workflow Consultants.
For more information about Collages.net’s new pricing plans, visit www.collages.net/onlineposting.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)