Daryl Hawk's Photo Expedition To Antarctica
It's a long way to
go for pictures. And you really have to want to go. You have to prepare,
make plans, take the initiative. You don't just wake up one morning
and think, you know, it would really be great to take some photos in
Antarctica; now where did I put those heavy socks?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month