Daryl Hawk's Photo Expedition To Antarctica
It's a long way to
go for pictures. And you really have to want to go. You have to prepare,
make plans, take the initiative. You don't just wake up one morning
and think, you know, it would really be great to take some photos in
Antarctica; now where did I put those heavy socks?
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Tirthankar Gupta is a Powerful Photographer When He’s Not Stuck Inside His Cubicle at Work