Chris Biela Captured the Tranquil Beauty of Hawaii in This Stunning 4K Time-Lapse Video of Oahu
Last month we featured an amazing 4K time-lapse video by photographer Chis Biela of the Chicago River dyed green for St. Patrick’s Day. This morning Biela sent us his latest masterpiece, capturing the radiance of Oahu—the third largest of the Hawaiian Islands.
Biela is known for his dramatic cityscape and landscape images, as well as for spectacular time-lapses. For the 4K video below he shot over 60,000 still images.
For this project Biela escaped the crowds to photograph lesser-known spots and captured everything from gorgeous sunsets, to tranquil scenery and colorful rainbows. You can find more videos from Biela on his YouTube channel, and be sure to watch the festive St. Patrick’s Day time-lapse we shared earlier.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)