Celebrity Shooter Martin Schoeller Reveals His Unique Approach to Portrait Photography (VIDEO)
Last week we shared an interesting clip from CNN Style, in which famous photographers and collectors discussed “The Power of Photography.” In the new six-minute segment below, acclaimed celebrity photographer Martin Schoeller reveals his unique approach to portraiture.
Schoeller has photographed just about everyone from Presidents Obama and Clinton, to Hollywood icons and female body builders. In an attempt to distill his portraits to the essence of the subject, he has made thousands of photographs using the same camera, the same setting and the same lighting to arrive at a hyper-realistic result.
CNN Style is a monthly program dedicated to art, design, fashion and architecture, and you can watch more videos on the show’s website. And don't forget to take a look at "The Power of Photography" episode
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)