Casio's EXILIM PRO EX-P505
Casio, Inc.has released the newest model in its EXILIM digital camera series. The new EXILIM PRO EX-P505 is equipped with a 5.0 megapixel imaging element and a 5X optical zoom. It not only takes digital photos but is also capable of shooting extended video scenes with high-image quality. The EXILIM PRO EX-P505 will be available at retail the end of February, MSRP $499.99. The 5X optical zoom lens has macro capability down to 1 cm, as well as aperture priority or shutter priority automatic setting, along with manual exposure mode for completely manual operation. The adoption of MPEG-4 technology enables full-scale high quality video shooting in VGA size (640 x 480 pixels) at 30 frames per second. "Movie BEST SHOT" allows the user to select from sample scenes for a wide range of shooting styles. "Short Movie" lets users film short movies during a single shutter, while other shooting and editing functions such as "MOTION PRINT" can be used to obtain a still image from a movie.
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!