Casio 7 Megapixel EXILIM PRO EX-P700 With 4X Optical Zoom
Casio, Inc. has introduced the EXILIM PRO EX-P700, with a 7.2 million megapixel CCD and 4X optical zoom. The EX-P700 will be available for a MSRP $599.99. The EX-P700 features a 4X optical zoom (coupled with 4X digital zoom), combined with a large 2.0-inch LCD screen. The camera has a claimed start-up time of approximately 2.0 seconds and a 0.01 second release time lag. The EX-P700 also features a high speed continuous shooting function that can take 3 photos per second up to 5 photos. New features include Flash Assist, which operates during flash photography to compensate for underexposure in areas which are not reached by flash and Auto Macro, which automatically switches between Macro mode and AF mode. One of the most interesting features is what Casio calls Business Shot, which compensates for photos taken at an angle and records them as though taken from straight ahead. While exposure, white balance and focus position are quickly set with a single press of the shutter, the multi-bracketing feature enables a variety of shots with different color effects to be taken in combination with the rapid shooting function.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)