CaseCruzer PSC100 All-in-One Carry-on Case
The camera case comes with a universal sleeve fitted to the interior of the crushproof lid and protects all 13" to 17" laptop models. The interior base of the carrying case is fitted with a padded divider system with Velcro sub dividers, making it easy to rearrange the 11-compartments as needed.
The camera case exterior is injection-molded with ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin – built to withstand the shocks and hard knocks of travel. Molded-in hinges provide additional protection against high-impact jolts. The waterproof and dust tight submersible case is resistant to corrosion and severe impact. It is designed with an ambient pressure equalization valve and has an IP67 certification. Exterior dimensions are 21.75"L x 13.75"W x 8.99"H. It weighs only 12.5 lbs when empty.
The waterproof case is fitted with snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles that make the case easy to lift. Easy to use trigger latches provide instant access to equipment. But when the day is done, two padlock holes give the case a lock-down capability that secures equipment against theft. This stylish, durable carrying case travels in any environment with a lifetime guarantee.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success