Case Air Wireless System Transfers Images from Your Camera to a Computer & Wireless Devices
The innovative new Case Air wireless from Tether Tools is an innovative wireless system enabling you to transfer images from your camera to a computer, tablet or smartphone with robust remote control of your settings.
Available next month for $160, the Tether Tools Case Air offers remote control of advanced camera settings, including focus adjustments, exposure settings, bracketing, HDR, time lapse and more. The device weighs just 1.7 ounces and is about the size of a car key fob. It seamlessly mounts to your camera via either its integrated hot shoe mount or the included quick-release lanyard.The Case Air creates it’s own wireless connection between the camera and computer or mobile device once connected to the camera with a small USB cable. Hence, there’s no need for a wireless Internet connection.The device is operated with a free mobile app, available for both iOS and Android. The app displays full-screen images and supports pinch-and-zoom for checking critical focus.
You can watch a demo in the video below, and read more about the Tether Tools Case Air on their website.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review