Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 2/25 ZE and ZF.2
The optical experts have now virtually eliminated the chromatic aberrations on these lenses through a special design and selection of materials. Selected types of glass and two aspheric surfaces prevent color fringes from appearing on high-contrast edges. "The Distagon T* 2/25 elegantly combines a compact design with a large initial aperture," explains Christian Bannert, Senior Director of Product Development in the Camera Lens Division at Carl Zeiss AG. Lens elements meticulously crafted to minimize stray light and reflections in the lens, and the Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating to increase light transmission enable high-contrast image rendition and color saturation. The previously available Distagon T* 2,8/25 ZF.2 will continue to be on stock and supplements the new Distagon T* 2/25. Therefore, this new lens is also the first 25-mm lens of Carl Zeiss for the EF-bayonet. The Distagon T* 2/25 will be available by the end of 2011 at a recommended retail price of $1,699.
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review