Capture One Express 7
Designed especially for dedicated photographers who appreciate the increased image quality and flexibility of shooting raw, Capture One Express 7 offers the essential tools to import, convert, organize, adjust, share and print superior-quality photographs in a fast, intuitive workflow. It includes many of the advanced features found in Capture One Pro 7, like noise reduction when shooting in low light, the ability to recover detais in shadows and highlights, plus fast and flawless black and white conversions. For a feature-by-feature comparison between Capture One Express and Capture One Pro, please see: http://www.phaseone.com/pricing
Capture One Express 7 provides tailor-made camera profiles that bring out the best in each supported camera, including Canon, Nikon, Leica, Sony, Olympus, Samsung, Fujifilm, Phase One, Mamiya-Leaf, as well as the new Fujifilm X-Trans models to name a few. For a complete list of cameras supported please see: http://www.phaseone.com/Supported-cameras
While Capture One does not support tethered shooting, images can be viewed remotely and wirelessly using either the Capture Pilot app for iOS or using a web browser on computers, Android devices and Windows phones.
Pricing and Availability
Phase One Capture One Express 7 for Windows and Mac is available now for $99 at www.phaseone.com/store and from Phase One partners: http://www.phaseone.com/partners Owners of earlier versions of Capture One Express 3/4/5/6 may upgrade for 69USD or 49EUR. If earlier version has been purchased within 30 days prior to this announcement, Phase One will exempt the upgrade fee; simply contact http://www.phaseone.com/contact. All Capture One software is available for a free 60-day evaluation.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)