Capture One 3.7.5 RAW Files Support For All New DSLR and Rangefinder Cameras
Capture One 3.7.5 PRO/DB version also includes a variety of enhancements that benefit Phase One's digital back users. The capture rate performance when shooting in RAW IIQ-L mode on Mac has improved. This performance enhancement allows professional photographers to maintain a high capture rate, which can be very useful at fashion shots.
Phase One says they constantly improve the existing color profiles in Capture One. In Capture One 3.7.5 a range of new Easy Gray profiles has been included. These profiles are available for Phase One digital backs and are particularly useful for product shots as they create a consistency in neutral tones.
Capture One 3.7.5 is free of charge for existing Capture One users and can
be downloaded at www.phaseone.com/download.
Capture One is available through Phase One's world wide network of resellers www.phaseone.com/reseller and through the Phase One on-line store at www.phaseone.com.
At the moment, the SanDisk Corporation, the world's largest supplier
of flash storage card products, includes a full version of Capture One LE free
as part of a SanDisk CompactFlash Extreme III card purchase. Read more at www.phaseone.com/sandisk.
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Platypod Pro Review: Quite Possibly The Coolest Camera Support Around