Capture One 3.7.5 RAW Files Support For All New DSLR and Rangefinder Cameras
Capture One 3.7.5 PRO/DB version also includes a variety of enhancements that benefit Phase One's digital back users. The capture rate performance when shooting in RAW IIQ-L mode on Mac has improved. This performance enhancement allows professional photographers to maintain a high capture rate, which can be very useful at fashion shots.
Phase One says they constantly improve the existing color profiles in Capture One. In Capture One 3.7.5 a range of new Easy Gray profiles has been included. These profiles are available for Phase One digital backs and are particularly useful for product shots as they create a consistency in neutral tones.
Capture One 3.7.5 is free of charge for existing Capture One users and can
be downloaded at www.phaseone.com/download.
Capture One is available through Phase One's world wide network of resellers www.phaseone.com/reseller and through the Phase One on-line store at www.phaseone.com.
At the moment, the SanDisk Corporation, the world's largest supplier
of flash storage card products, includes a full version of Capture One LE free
as part of a SanDisk CompactFlash Extreme III card purchase. Read more at www.phaseone.com/sandisk.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016