The update includes:
New camera support for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R and DSC-RX100 II, Fujifilm X-M1, Olympus E-P5 and Richo GR camera models;
Tethered support for Nikon D7100 and D5200 cameras.
Spot removal tool in Capture One Express 7.1.4
With this release, Capture One now effectively supports more than 300 different camera models from leading vendors including Canon, Epson, Fujifilm, Konica Minolta, Leica, Mamiya Leaf, Nikon, Panasonic, Phase One, Pentax, Ricoh, Samsung, and Sony.
This release also adds 32 new lens profiles, primarily for Mamiya, Nikon and Pentax lenses. As of today, Capture One supports more than 150 different lens profiles. Phase One is focused on ensuring the highest quality for its available lens profiles. Each is developed for all zoom and focus ranges through a program of extensive field testing with professional photographers and a rigorous Phase One quality assurance process.
Other features include faster performance when working with larger catalogs. And Capture One Pro 7 now offers a beta version importer for catalogs from other image editors on the Windows platform.
Pricing and Availability
Capture One 7.1.4 is a free update for all existing customers of Capture One 7. For new customers, Capture One Pro 7 is priced at 299 USD / 229 EUR and Capture One Express 7 is priced at 99 USD / 69 EUR.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition