Canon U.S.A. Announces Google Cloud Print
“We are excited to work with Google on the addition of this connectivity feature on our PIXMA printers,” said Yuichi Ishizuka, executive vice president and general manager, Imaging Technologies & Communications Group, Canon U.S.A. “In today’s world, we understand that consumers are always interested in additional connectivity options to print their important photos and documents and we are more than happy to be able to deliver this new feature to our users today.”
"We designed the Google Cloud Print service to make it easy to print to a home or work printer directly from any app or device that you use every day," said Mike Jazayeri, Product Management Director at Google. "It's exciting to see that the latest range of Canon printers are Google Cloud Print ready, offering people a seamless printing experience."
For further details on Google Cloud Print™ and the compatible PIXMA printers, please visit www.usa.canon.com/cloudprint.
- Watch These Photographers Calmly Taking Pictures As the Biggest Alligator We’ve Ever Seen Walks By
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image
- Online Learning Center Alision Shares Harvard University’s Photography Course for Free
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Shutterbug’s 10 Favorite Cameras and Lenses of 2016