Canon i950 Photo Printer
High Res, High Speed, And Easy To Use
Whether you shoot with a digital camera or scan conventional photographs, a high quality photo printer is an essential accessory. Fortunately, prices are dropping even though ink jet printers are becoming more and more advanced. The Canon i950 Photo Printer offers the best of all worlds: sophisticated new technology for ultrahigh resolution, continuous tone output, high speed, plus great simplicity that allows for making beautiful photos with a fully automatic mode.
The i950 offers some advantages
over the now replaced Canon S900--a 2400x1200dpi model. While it
employs a similar print head with 3072 nozzles, individual ink tank system,
and the Advanced MicroFine Droplet Technology, the i950 is superior in
two respects. The new model boasts a higher 4800x1200dpi maximum print
resolution and significantly smaller ink droplets: 2 picoliter vs. 4 picoliter
in size, ejected at a rate of 74 million dots per second.
Basic Print Making
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- How To Tell Your Novice Friends How To Shoot Fireworks
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)