A Canon EF 70 to 200 f2.8L IS USM Lens Album
While shooting stock images around historic St. Augustine, Florida, and closer to home during Veterans Day events, I used this lens extensively for people, birds, architecture, and various travel subjects to assess autofocus response, IS effectiveness, and optical quality. The new model met or exceeded my highest expectations in every category. Even when used with the Extender EF 1.4x II--a new/improved accessory with superior coatings and moisture resistance--the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM produced extremely sharp images with excellent color rendition.
Major Upgrades At A Glance
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)