A Canon EF 70 to 200 f2.8L IS USM Lens Album
While shooting stock images around historic St. Augustine, Florida, and closer to home during Veterans Day events, I used this lens extensively for people, birds, architecture, and various travel subjects to assess autofocus response, IS effectiveness, and optical quality. The new model met or exceeded my highest expectations in every category. Even when used with the Extender EF 1.4x II--a new/improved accessory with superior coatings and moisture resistance--the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM produced extremely sharp images with excellent color rendition.
Major Upgrades At A Glance
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras