Canon’s EOS Digital Rebel XTi; A Lightweight D-SLR With Heavyweight Performance And High-Resolution Image Quality
Since the original 6-megapixel Digital Rebel became available in September 2003, this EOS series has been the best selling D-SLR line in the world. The second model, the 8-megapixel Rebel XT, introduced in February 2005, benefited from major improvements in image quality, speed, versatility, and convenience of operation. While the XT is still a fine camera, it was due for an...
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe Page 2