Canon’s EOS Digital Rebel XTi; A Lightweight D-SLR With Heavyweight Performance And High-Resolution Image Quality
Since the original 6-megapixel Digital Rebel became available in September 2003, this EOS series has been the best selling D-SLR line in the world. The second model, the 8-megapixel Rebel XT, introduced in February 2005, benefited from major improvements in image quality, speed, versatility, and convenience of operation. While the XT is still a fine camera, it was due for an...
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Watch These Photographers Calmly Taking Pictures As the Biggest Alligator We’ve Ever Seen Walks By
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Online Learning Center Alision Shares Harvard University’s Photography Course for Free
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)