Canon’s EOS Digital Rebel XTi; A Lightweight D-SLR With Heavyweight Performance And High-Resolution Image Quality
Since the original 6-megapixel Digital Rebel became available in September 2003, this EOS series has been the best selling D-SLR line in the world. The second model, the 8-megapixel Rebel XT, introduced in February 2005, benefited from major improvements in image quality, speed, versatility, and convenience of operation. While the XT is still a fine camera, it was due for an...
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review