Camtrol for Action Shots by Videographers and Photographers
Balance by using Camtrol’s centering platform channels gives the shooter perfect centering that keeps Camtrol level and easy to handle. Camtrol’s platform also adds critical weight for video and DSLR’s that are too light to give the shooter stability, The user can--“on the move”--take low angle or overhead shots without having to bend low or stand on a riser to shoot over crowds.
The cushioned platform prevents camera slippage and unwanted vibration. Its sturdy T-6 aluminum body serves as additional protection and support in case the video/camera is dropped. The swing-out quad pod legs benefit the user by giving him a quick and safe way of putting equipment down and resetting Camtrol into another position.
Three 360-degree rotating ball joints can quickly convert from one use to the next in a multitude of configurations. A vertical stabilizing bar enables Camtrol to be comfortable in any primary position by getting the center of gravity properly adjusted, which helps with posture and the videographer/photographer can comfortably remain upright. Camtrol is priced from $399.99.
- Check Out This Cool Gif Showing How Lens Focal Length Changes People's Faces in Portraits
- 3 Mistakes that Beginner Photographers Always Make & How to Fix Them (VIDEO)
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 “Must Know” Photoshop Features for Those Who Are Serious About Photography (VIDEO)
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera Review