Camtrol for Action Shots by Videographers and Photographers
Balance by using Camtrol’s centering platform channels gives the shooter perfect centering that keeps Camtrol level and easy to handle. Camtrol’s platform also adds critical weight for video and DSLR’s that are too light to give the shooter stability, The user can--“on the move”--take low angle or overhead shots without having to bend low or stand on a riser to shoot over crowds.
The cushioned platform prevents camera slippage and unwanted vibration. Its sturdy T-6 aluminum body serves as additional protection and support in case the video/camera is dropped. The swing-out quad pod legs benefit the user by giving him a quick and safe way of putting equipment down and resetting Camtrol into another position.
Three 360-degree rotating ball joints can quickly convert from one use to the next in a multitude of configurations. A vertical stabilizing bar enables Camtrol to be comfortable in any primary position by getting the center of gravity properly adjusted, which helps with posture and the videographer/photographer can comfortably remain upright. Camtrol is priced from $399.99.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month