Camera Armor for Digital Cameras
Camera Armor is extending their expertise in protective body armor to the new line of Compact skins. The protective silicone skins are custom fit for each model and provide complete shock absorbing protection. Unlike competitors, the Compact skins allow full access to all buttons and controls, including a swing away door for battery and SD card access and a Polycarbonate LCD protective shield. The Compact skins are engineered with a special grip texture to prevent accidental drops and a clear design allows the original color of the camera to show through. Camera Armor standards ensure that the protective skin will not lose its shape or fit over time. The Compact Camera skins, retailing for $14.96, are available now for the Canon SD1100 and Sony SCS-W120.
Camera Armor has also announced the newly redesigned ToughStrap and SafeGrip. The ToughStrap secures the camera comfortably around the neck or shoulder, while the adjustable SafeGrip straps around the hand - guaranteeing security during shooting.
The ToughStrap and SafeGrip retail together for $34.95. The SafeGrip can also be purchased separately for $14.95.
Camera Armor will also be offering a new line of protective skins for DLSR cameras. The Extreme is a weatherproof DSLR camera and lens polycarbonate case that allows access to all buttons, wheels, zoom and flash while shielding the camera from rain, sleet, snow and dust.
All Camera Armor protective accessories are available for purchase at www.cameraarmor.us, where you can also find a retailer near you.
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Sony A6500 Lab Review: How Does This Flagship Mirrorless Camera from Sony Stack Up?
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success