Camera Armor for Digital Cameras
Camera Armor is extending their expertise in protective body armor to the new line of Compact skins. The protective silicone skins are custom fit for each model and provide complete shock absorbing protection. Unlike competitors, the Compact skins allow full access to all buttons and controls, including a swing away door for battery and SD card access and a Polycarbonate LCD protective shield. The Compact skins are engineered with a special grip texture to prevent accidental drops and a clear design allows the original color of the camera to show through. Camera Armor standards ensure that the protective skin will not lose its shape or fit over time. The Compact Camera skins, retailing for $14.96, are available now for the Canon SD1100 and Sony SCS-W120.
Camera Armor has also announced the newly redesigned ToughStrap and SafeGrip. The ToughStrap secures the camera comfortably around the neck or shoulder, while the adjustable SafeGrip straps around the hand - guaranteeing security during shooting.
The ToughStrap and SafeGrip retail together for $34.95. The SafeGrip can also be purchased separately for $14.95.
Camera Armor will also be offering a new line of protective skins for DLSR cameras. The Extreme is a weatherproof DSLR camera and lens polycarbonate case that allows access to all buttons, wheels, zoom and flash while shielding the camera from rain, sleet, snow and dust.
All Camera Armor protective accessories are available for purchase at www.cameraarmor.us, where you can also find a retailer near you.
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon